- This event has passed.
Southern Thailand Ten Day Tour 2021
March 17 - March 26$250 – $1300
Our Southern Thailand tour takes you to some of the best beaches and islands of this gorgeous tropical country, and you’ll be able to experience some of the things that make Thailand such a popular travel destination!
Click the to see the daily itineraries.
Krabi Ao Nang (3 nights)
Ao Nang is Krabi’s beachside resort town and the center of some very vibrant tourism. Despite the many souvenir shops, as well as bars and clubs that are all located along the main strip, Ao Nang still has a very relaxed atmosphere, which makes it an enjoyable destination for anyone.
- Check into our hostel accommodation in Krabi Ao Nang! People will be arriving throughout the day, so we have no official plans until the evening. Once everyone has arrived, our whole group will get together for some welcome drinks and to meet each other and your tour leaders!
- Spend your first full day resting while you adjust to the time change, do some souvenir shopping at the countless souvenir shops, or have a fun beach day. Our hostel is right on the ocean and main strip, so anything you’ll want to do is just a step away!
- You can also hop onto a Longtail boat that’ll take you to nearby Railay Beach.
- Today we’ll spend the day on a boat tour going to 4 of the different small islands surrounding Ao Nang Beach. Yes, snorkeling is included!
Included: 4 islands boat tour, snorkeling
Optional: Souvenir shopping, trip to Railay Beach
Koh Phangan (3 nights)
Koh Phangan is a popular island in Southeast Thailand that is primarily known for its monthly Full Moon Party and for its bi-monthly Half Moon Festival. For the more mellow travelers, Koh Phangan is also known for its beaches and yoga retreats.
- We’ll spend a main part of today on a bus and ferry as we make our way to our first island, Koh Phangan.
- Once we arrive, feel free to relax at our hostels private beach, or rent a motorbike to explore the island a bit!
- You will probably want to spend today getting some rest and preparing for the long night ahead of you! Why the long night? Because tonight, we will all be going to the world famous Half Moon Festival! Maybe not as ‘well known’ as the Full Moon Party, but everyone who has gone to both agrees that the Half Moon is way more fun! Luckily for you, your guides are well traveled and know all these details, so we’ve picked the best of the best! We hope you packed some bright colored clothing and face paint, because once you’ve had a few drinks, we’re sure you’ll want to be in the spirit of the glowing colors of this festival. Get ready for a night of dancing in the jungle!
- Depending on what time you left the Half Moon Festival and came back to our hostel, you might want to spend your day sleeping, chilling at the beach with a beer, or even doing some yoga! The day is yours, so do anything you’d like.
- Included: Half Moon Festival
- Optional: Exploring the island, motorbike rental, yoga
Koh Tao (2 nights)
Koh Tao is one of the most popular islands in Southeast Thailand, known for its chill, mellow vibes, tons of hidden beaches, fun snorkeling, cheap scuba diving, and vibrant nightlife.
- This morning we’ll hop onto an early ferry and make our way to Koh Tao.
- Spend the day however you please. Want to absorb the chill, slow paced island lifestyle? Get a massage, they’re only $10 USD here! You can also chill out by spending the day lounging on Sairee Beach or at our hostels awesome rooftop pool.
- Want something a bit more exciting? You can rent a motorbike to check out any of the other many nearby beaches! If you’re in the mood to see some fish, maybe even rent some snorkel gear to bring into the ocean with you.
- Not exciting enough? Get yourself to one of the many local dive shops for a Fun Dive or a Discover Scuba diving course, or even take a freediving course.
- Today we go on an awesome full day snorkel boat tour. First stop is the famous Koh Nangyuan Island, where you’ll have the option to do a quick hike up to the beautiful viewpoint. After that, our boat takes us to 5 different snorkel spots where you’ll see tons of fish and coral, and even have a chance to see sea turtles and reef sharks! Lunch is included on this boat trip, so keep your money in your hostel locker.
- If you’re up for it, you can join the Koh Tao Pub Crawl tonight to meet some new people and check out some fun bars and clubs!
- Included: full day snorkel tour, Koh Nangyuan island
- Optional: motorbike rental, snorkel rental, scuba diving, freediving, Koh Tao Pub Crawl
Krabi Town (1 night)
Krabi Town is a short bus ride away from Ao Nang beach, but since travelers tend to flock to the beaches, Krabi Town tends to get looked over at times. Big mistake! It’s a small, bustling town, with a lovely night market that allows tourists the chance to try some delicious local food and buy great, cheap souvenirs!
- We’ll spend a portion of our day on a ferry and another bus back to the Krabi area, but this time we’ll be in Krabi town instead of Krabi Ao Nang. This way, we can spend our last night walking around the lively markets, and you’ll be closer to the airport for tomorrow’s departures!
- You will leave our accommodation throughout the day, depending on when your flight or bus to home or your next destination is! Don’t forget to trade contact info with your new lifelong, international friends (if you haven’t already).
- Be 21-35 years old
- Be English language proficient – all tours will be provided only in English.
- Be physically capable – expected to carry all of your own luggage and be able to walk mid to long distances.
- Have health insurance that covers international travel or travel insurance. We recommend going with World Nomads travel insurance, as they are a worldwide recognized travel insurance company and trusted by many travelers and companies.
- Have current passport with expiration date at least 6 months after the end of the tour.
- Have an open mind and a positive attitude!
Fees and Payment
- Cost: $1,300
- Deposit (required to secure your spot, you may pay this below): $250
- 2nd Payment (due 6 months prior to start date – Sept. 17, 2020): $350
- 3rd Payment (due 3 months prior to start date – Dec. 17, 2020): $350
- Final Payment (due 1 month prior to start date – Feb. 17, 2021): $350
People of all races, religions, ethnicities, and sexual orientations are welcome – we are a non discriminatory company.