Quintana Roo Two Week Tour 2022
April 3, 2022 - April 16, 2022$250.00 – $1600.00
This Caribbean tour takes you to some of Mexico’s best, most beautiful towns along the coast of Quintana Roo. Join us to experience some of the most picturesque beaches that Mexico has to offer!
Click the to see the daily itineraries.
Tulum (3 nights)
Tulum is one of Mexico’s most sought after travel destinations. With thousands of cenotes, lovely beaches, and famous ruins, it’s hard to run out of fun and exciting activities here.
- When you land at the Cancun airport, you will be met by one of your tour guides who will escort you to the ADO bus which will bring you right into Tulum. From there, it’s a 20 minute walk or a quick taxi ride to our first hostel for check in.
- People will be arriving throughout the day, so we have no official plans until the evening. Once everyone has arrived, our whole group will get together for some welcome drinks and to meet each other and your tour leaders!
- We know you’re probably tired from traveling, so your first day in Mexico is yours to spend however you please! Take a bike ride to the beach to see some ruins and lay out in the sunshine, walk around the town, check out some cenotes, or if you feel like being extra active, you can even take the bus to Xel-Ha water park!
- Today we’ve got a super fun day planned for you! We’ll all hop on a bus together to Akumal Beach, known for its gorgeous white sand and… turtles! Whoever is up for it can go snorkeling here, and you are guaranteed to see some adorable sea turtles. And remember to respect nature – look but don’t touch!
- Next, we’ll catch another bus to the beautiful Cenote Jardin del Eden. This is one of the nicest cenotes in the area, but still lower on the tourist radar than some of the major ones, which means we’ll have a lot more space to ourselves! Swimming in this crystal clear fresh water is so refreshing, a great way to cool off in the afternoon sun.
- After a few hours at the cenote, we’ll grab one last bus and make our way back into Tulum, where you can spend the evening relaxing or going out to one of the many fun bars and clubs in town!
Included activity: Entrance to Akumal Beach, entrance to Cenote Jardin del Eden, buses to and from Tulum, Akumal Beach, and Cenote Jardin del Eden
Optional activity: Bike rental, ruins, snorkeling, other cenotes, Xel-Ha
Bacalar (3 nights)
Bacalar is one of the southernmost cities in Quintana Roo, known for its ‘Lagoon of Seven Colors’, a name which was derived from the many gorgeous shades of blue and turquoise that make up this lake. It’s a beautiful destination, with much to do!
- Today we spend a few hours on a bus from Tulum to Bacalar, and after checking into our hostel, you can spend the rest of the day however you please.
- Your first full day in Bacalar is a free day, you can spend it checking out some of the cenotes in this area, go have a chill day on the lake, or even go stand up paddleboarding!
- You don’t want to forget your sunscreen or your cameras today… That’s right, we’re getting on a boat for the day! This boat tour around the Lagoon of Seven Colors will stop at a few different places, including a cenote or two. And the best part? It’s got an open bar!
Included activity: Lagoon of Seven Colors boat tour
Optional activity: Cenotes, SUP
Playa del Carmen (4 nights)
Playa del Carmen is known for its gorgeous turquoise beaches, super active coral reefs and sea life, and a very lively pedestrian strip, with tons of shops, bars, and restaurants. You will have a very hard time running out of things to do in this seaside town!
- Get ready for a bit of a travel day today, as we have to take the bus back up to Tulum, and then hop on another bus that will take us to Playa del Carmen.
- Once we’re checked in, head on out to explore the town! Our hostel is super centrally located, everything you could want is just steps away. Come back for happy hour at our hostel’s rooftop bar!
- The hostel we’re staying at is one of the top hostels in all of Mexico, and part of the reason for that is that they run free tours for guests every day! You can spend today just chilling at the beach in town, booking a scuba dive, or joining in the hostel tour for the day!
- Another free day today, with all of the same options as yesterday! The hostel tours change every day, so it’s always something different.
- Today we’ll go on a day trip to the island of Cozumel, just off the coast of Playa del Carmen. We’ll take a quick ferry ride all together, and you can decide what activities in Cozumel excite you the most. You can just walk around and explore, rent an ATV or motorbike to drive around the small island, or go scuba diving, as Cozumel is one of the top locations in the Americas for some really great scuba diving. At the end of the day, we’ll get back on the ferry and make our way back to Playa.
Included activity: day trip to Cozumel
Optional activity: Hostel tours, scuba diving, ATV/ motorbike rental
Cancun (3 nights)
Cancun is a bustling city, known for its stunning beaches and fun nightlife. With endless water activities and famous bars and clubs, Cancun offers the best of everything to its visitors.
- We have a relatively quick bus ride into Cancun today, where we’ll check into our waterfront hostel in the famous ‘Hotel Zone’ and then you can go out and explore the surrounding areas and get familiar with everything nearby.
- If you want to go out to one of the famous clubs in Cancun, just ask your tour guides how to secure a ticket!
- Today we’re going on a day trip to the nearby Isla Mujeres, a quaint and colorful island that’s only a 20 minute ferry ride from Cancun. Once we’re there, you can choose how to spend your day here! There’s snorkeling, scuba diving, ATV rentals, or you can just hang out around the lively town and explore the colorful streets and white sand beaches.
- Sadly, it’s our last full day of the tour. Spend your last day with all your new friends, and let’s all go out together for the last night out!
- You will leave our accommodation throughout the day, depending on when your flight or bus to home or your next destination is! Don’t forget to trade contact info with your new lifelong, international friends (if you haven’t already).
Included activity: day trip to Isla Mujeres
Optional activity: Clubbing, snorkeling, scuba diving, ATV
- Be 21 – 35 years old
- Be English language proficient – all tours will be provided only in English.
- Be physically capable – expected to carry all of your own luggage and be able to walk mid to long distances.
- Have health insurance that covers international travel or travel insurance. We recommend going with World Nomads travel insurance, as they are a worldwide recognized travel insurance company and trusted by many travelers and companies.
- Have current passport with expiration date at least 6 months after the end of the tour.
- Have an open mind and a positive attitude!
Fees and Payment
- Cost: $1900
- Deposit (required to secure your spot, you may pay this below): $250
- 2nd Payment (due 5 months prior to start date – Dec. 21, 2021): $450
- 3rd Payment (due 3 months prior to start date – Feb. 21, 2022): $450
- Final Payment (due 1 month prior to start date – April 21, 2022): $450
People of all races, religions, ethnicities, and sexual orientations are welcome – we are a non discriminatory company.
Due to constantly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, all of our tours are subject to delays, changes, or cancellations. Thank you for your understanding.