Philippines Two-Week Tour 2021
April 13 - April 26$250 – $1700
The Philippines is arguably one of the most beautiful countries in the world, with stunning beaches and scenery, and a diverse marine life. Join us on this tour if you’re ready for some island hopping and some jaw dropping experiences!
NOTE*** To effectively fit in all the exciting places and things we want you to do and see, this tour ends in a different location than it starts. We are happy to help you arrange a flight, and we recommend purchasing your round trip ticket to/from Manila for the tour, and a separate connecting flight from Manila to Puerto Princesa on Day One, to get yourself to our starting point. Manila is the capital of the Philippines and also our final destination
Click the to see the daily itineraries.
Puerto Princesa (2 nights)
Puerto Princesa is a coastal city on Palawan island in the Philippines. People from all over the world come to Puerto Princesa mainly as a base point to see one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, the underground river.
- Check into our hostel accommodation in Puerto Princesa! People will be arriving throughout the day, so we have no official plans until the evening. Once everyone has arrived, our whole group will get together for some welcome drinks and to meet each other and your tour leaders!
- Our first full day in the Philippines starts off strong! We will take a bus to the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, where we will get to take a boat down the underground river and through the limestone caves
- After checking out this Wonder of the World, we’ll head to another adventure, where we will go spelunking through rock formations, and at the top, you can zipline your way down to the bottom. We guarantee, you’ll love the stunning views from the top!
- Included: underground river tour, spelunking, zip lining
Port Barton (3 nights)
Port Barton is a quiet, laid back village on the island of Palawan. Whether you’re looking for a chilled out beach vibe or a fun party, Port Barton has something for everyone!
- We’ve got ourselves a short travel day as we make our way to Port Barton. After our arrival, you’ll have the rest of the afternoon and evening to do as you please in this quaint beach town.
- Today we’re going on a fun all day boat party with our hostel! The boat party includes breakfast, lunch, unlimited drinks, massages, kayaking, paddleboarding, and island hopping! Get ready, because you’re in for an awesome, fun filled day!
- After yesterday’s excitement, we’re giving you the day to do as you please! Relax on the beach, or indulge in a scuba diving course. Whatever you want to do, it’s entirely up to you.
- Included: Boat party
- Optional: Scuba Diving
Nacpan Beach (3 nights)
Nacpan Beach is arguably one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, with soft white sand, turquoise blue water, and sunsets like you can’t even imagine! No wifi or atm’s on Nacpan Beach, so get ready to disconnect from social media, and connect to the stunning surroundings. We’ll make sure to stock up on Peso’s before getting here!
- We’ve got ourselves a quick journey to Nacpan Beach. After arriving to our hostel in the evening, get yourself settled in and head over to the bar/restaurant to mingle with new friends!
- Today you’ve got a free beach day to chill out and soak up some rays. Spend the day lounging on the bean bags along the beach, swim around in the ocean, borrow some snorkels from the hostel, or even some paddleboards if you feel like it!
- Get your cameras ready, as today we take a snorkel boat tour around the famous lagoons in this area of northern Palawan island. You won’t even believe that what you’re looking at is right in front of your eyes, it’s just that beautiful.
- Included: Snorkel boat tour
- Optional: Snorkeling on Nacpan Beach, paddle boarding
El Nido (1 night)
El Nido is a small, charming town about 45 minutes bus ride away from Nacpan Beach, known for its coral reefs, and for being a gateway for snorkel trips around the famous lagoons.
- We will take a very quick van transport into El Nido town, where you can spend your day exploring the quaint streets and cute cafes. You can even get some more tan time in, as El Nido has some great beaches.
- Optional: cafes, tanning
Donsol Bay (2 nights)
Donsol Bay is the Philippines lesser known destination for whale shark interactions. While in Oslob, Cebu, you’re guaranteed to see tons of whale sharks, we choose not to go there due to the fact that it isn’t entirely ethical, and we like to be respectful and as least intrusive as possible to these gentle giants.
- We will take a flight from Palawan Island and then a bus ride to Donsol Bay, where you can spend the rest of your afternoon chilling with some beers in the ocean, or swimming in the hostel resort pool.
- Get ready for an AWESOME day, because today, we will go looking for whale sharks! We will spend the day out on the open ocean, cruising around while local spotters find whale sharks for us to jump in the ocean and swim alongside with.
- After seeing the whale sharks, we will go to a beach for some snorkeling and swimming. If you’re lucky, you might even see some small reef sharks!
- Included Activity: whale shark interaction tour, snorkeling
Manila (2 nights)
Manila is the very densely populated and historical capital city of the Philippines. This city has got a very interesting mix of colonial architecture and modern day skyscrapers.
- We will take our last flight of the tour as we make our way to Manila, and after arriving to our hostel accomodation, you can spend the rest of your day just relaxing, or exploring around!
- Today is the last full day of our Philippines tour, and we will take an organized half day Manila City tour to learn more about the enriching history of this city.
- Spend the last day with all your new friends, and let’s all go out together for our last night out!
- You will leave our accommodation throughout the day, depending on when your flight or bus to home or your next destination is! Don’t forget to trade contact info with your new lifelong, international friends (if you haven’t already).
- Included: Manila city tour
- Be 21-35 years old
- Be English language proficient – all tours will be provided only in English.
- Be physically capable – expected to carry all of your own luggage and be able to walk mid to long distances.
- Have health insurance that covers international travel or travel insurance. We recommend going with World Nomads travel insurance, as they are a worldwide recognized travel insurance company and trusted by many travelers and companies.
- Have current passport with expiration date at least 6 months after the end of the tour.
- Have an open mind and a positive attitude!
Fees and Payment
- Cost: $1,700
- Deposit (required to secure your spot, you may pay this below): $250
- 2nd Payment (due 6 months prior to start date – Oct. 13, 2020): $490
- 3rd Payment (due 3 months prior to start date – Jan. 13, 2021): $480
- Final Payment (due 1 month prior to start date – Mar. 13, 2021): $480
People of all races, religions, ethnicities, and sexual orientations are welcome – we are a non discriminatory company.