- This event has passed.
Indonesia Two-Week Tour 2021
March 29 - April 11$250 – $1400
This tour takes you to magical Indonesia, and to three of the best and most popular islands of the country. We hope you like the ocean, because we will be spending a lot of time on it, in it, or near it.
Click the to see the daily itineraries.
Canggu, Bali (4 nights)
Canggu is a surfer town in the south of Bali, popular with nomads, expats, and long term travelers looking for somewhere to settle for a few months of rest and relaxation. The laid back vibe of Canggu will have you feeling like you never want to leave!
- Check into our resort-like hostel accommodation in Canggu! People will be arriving throughout the day, so we have no official plans until the evening. Once everyone has arrived, our whole group will get together for some welcome drinks and to meet each other and your tour leaders!
- Always wanted to learn how to surf, but never had the chance? Well now you do! Today we go to surf school so everyone can learn how to catch a wave. Already know how? Awesome! Grab a board, and take yourself out.
- After surf classes, you can rent a surfboard for the rest of the day, or just relax on the beach and explore.
- Spend today however you please. If you want to do something a bit more exciting than laying on the beach, you can make your way to Waterbom Bali, a fun waterpark in nearby Kuta (only 10-20 minutes away).
- Today we take a short day trip to Uluwatu, one of the most photographed and popular areas in the south of Bali! Just take in the stunning views from the top of the seaside cliffs and enjoy exploring the Balinese Hindu sea temple.
- Included activity: Surf lessons, day trip to Uluwatu
- Optional activity: Surfboard rental (outside of lesson), Waterbom Bali
Ubud, Bali (3 nights)
Ubud is widely considered Bali’s cultural center and hosts many of Bali’s most famous landscapes. With waterfalls and rice terraces nearby, and the many quirky, hipster cafes scattered throughout the town, Ubud will always give you more things to do and enjoy!
- Hop on a private shuttle van that will drive us up north to Ubud
- After dropping off our bags at our next hostel, our bus will drive us to Git Git waterfalls where we can spend some time splashing around and taking in the beautiful scenery.
- Spend your evening exploring the town and markets
- Get ready for an early morning and an adventure filled day, as we head to the famous Tegallalang Rice Terraces to watch the sunrise over the vibrant rice paddies.
- After the sunrise, we make our way to Tirta Empul Tampak Siring Underwater Temple where you can join the local Hindus in their holy water purification ritual.
- We know you want to see some monkeys, and we won’t keep you waiting any longer! Now it’s time to go to the Sacred Monkey Forest. If you want some extra attention from these devious little guys, buy a banana and watch the monkeys swarm you!
- Spend your last day in Ubud doing anything you’d like!
- If you want to be more adventurous today, we recommend booking yourself on a tour to see the sunrise on top of Mount Batur. A 2 hour hike up a volcano in the dark, and the payoff is one of the most vibrant sunrises you’ll probably ever see.
- If you want a leisurely stroll that comes with many photo ops, make your way towards the Ridge Walk, and take your time enjoying all the greenery
- Included: Git Git waterfall, Tegallalang Rice Terraces, Underwater Temple, Sacred Monkey Forest
- Optional: Sunrise hike up Mount Batur, Ridge Walk
Gili Trawangan, Lombok (3 nights)
Gili Trawangan is the most popular out of three very small islands located just off the the Northwest shore of Lombok island. The Gili islands are a perfect definition of an island paradise, with crystal blue water, white sandy beaches, fresh coconuts, and tons of turtles swimming just offshore!
- Today we take a ferry to Gili Trawangan (Gili T for short) and spend our first day on this island settling into the slow paced lifestyle of island life.
- Get ready for a fun snorkel tour where you’ll see all the best that the Gili Islands have to offer! Awesome underwater statues, massive sea turtles, and even a fun fish garden. The snorkel trip finishes off on Gili Air, where we stop for lunch at a local restaurant, also known as a Warung in Indonesia.
- There are so many things to do on Gili T, so you get a whole day where you can decide what you’d rather do the most! Some ideas to get your brain juices flowing; go swimming with young sea turtles just offshore, paddleboard or kayak around Gili T or to Gili Meno, take a scuba diving course, or rent a bike to explore the island!
- Trying to get a perfect sunset pic on one of the instagram famous swings? Take a walk or bike ride to the west side of the island and enjoy a drink at one of the many beach bars as you watch the sun go down behind Bali’s Mount Agung in the distance.
- Included: Snorkel trip
- Optional: Paddleboarding, kayaking, scuba diving, bike rental
Kuta, Lombok (2 nights)
Kuta, Lombok is entirely different from Kuta on Bali, where your plane from home landed at the start of this tour! Kuta is a coastal town in the south of Lombok, known for its peaceful and beautiful beaches.
- Today we grab a local ferry from Gili Trawangan to Lombok and then hop onto a shuttle that will take us to Kuta.
- You have a free day to enjoy Kuta however you please. Want to try out your newfound surf skills? Rent a surfboard and jump into the warm ocean! Didn’t get enough waterfalls on Bali? Book a day trip through our hostel to nearby Senaru waterfalls for the day.
- Optional: Surf rentals, Senaru waterfalls day trip
Canggu, Bali (1 night)
- It’s our last full day in Indonesia, so we’ll catch a flight back to Canggu, Bali, where we started our tour. Spend the last day with all your new friends, and let’s all go out together for our last night out!
- You will leave our accommodation throughout the day, depending on when your flight or bus to home or your next destination is! Don’t forget to trade contact info with your new lifelong, international friends (if you haven’t already).
- Be 21-35 years old
- Be English language proficient – all tours will be provided only in English.
- Be physically capable – expected to carry all of your own luggage and be able to walk mid to long distances.
- Have health insurance that covers international travel or travel insurance. We recommend going with World Nomads travel insurance, as they are a worldwide recognized travel insurance company and trusted by many travelers and companies.
- Have current passport with expiration date at least 6 months after the end of the tour.
- Have an open mind and a positive attitude!
Fees and Payment
- Cost: $1,400
- Deposit (required to secure your spot, you may pay this below): $250
- 2nd Payment (due 6 months prior to start date – Sept 29, 2020): $390
- 3rd Payment (due 3 months prior to start date – Dec 29, 2020): $380
- Final Payment (due 1 month prior to start date – Feb 28, 2021): $380
People of all races, religions, ethnicities, and sexual orientations are welcome – we are a non discriminatory company.