Bucket List Europe Two-Week Tour 2021
June 6, 2021 - June 19, 2021$250 – $2700
Our Bucket List Europe two week tour takes you to 4 of the most popular and most traveled to cities in Europe. These cities almost always take up a spot on people’s travel bucket lists, hence the name of the tour. Join us, and see what all the fuss is about!
Click the to see the daily itineraries.
Amsterdam, Netherlands (3 nights)
Amsterdam is the vibrant capital of the Netherlands. With the endless museums, original architecture, elaborate canal system, and of course, legalized marijuana, it’s not a surprise how popular this city is with tourists.
- Check into our hostel accommodation in Amsterdam! People will be arriving throughout the day, so we have no official plans until the evening. Once everyone has arrived, our whole group will get together for some welcome drinks to meet each other and your tour leaders!
- Today is our first full day in Amsterdam, and we’re going to make sure you get the most out of it! First, we will go to the Anne Frank house, which was made into a museum. Walking through it, you’ll learn about her story and you’ll get to see the small space she lived and hid in during the war.
- After this somber museum, we’ll go for some fun at the Heineken Experience! You’ll get to see how Heineken beer is brewed, right there in the center of Amsterdam.
- You have tons of options for what you’d like to do on your free day in Amsterdam. Check out any of the museums that peak your interest, go have a picnic at Vondelpark, or even hang out in the bustling Dam Square.
Included activity: Anne Frank house, Heineken Experience
Optional activity: Museums, picnic at Vondelpark, Dam Square
Paris, France (3 nights)
As France’s capital, Paris is a major European hub, especially for fashion, art, and food. With the famous Eiffel Tower as its primary landmark, Parisian tourism never halts.
- Pack your things, as we get on a train from Amsterdam and head over the border into France! Grab a window seat, and watch the countryside go by.
- You’ll have the day to explore on your own before we all head over to the district of Montmartre for an evening at the Moulin Rouge. Prepare yourselves for an exciting show, with extravagantly dressed burlesque dancers and circus performers.
- Now you’ve got a whole day free to spend as you please in Paris! Go up the Eiffel Tower, or have a picnic in the park below it. Take a stroll down the Champs-Elysees to the Arc de Triomphe at the end. Go to the Louvre Museum, the Notre Dame Cathedral, or even head back to Montmartre and Sacre Coeur to fully absorb the artistic feel of the district.
Included activity: Moulin Rouge
Optional activity: Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame, Sacre Coeur
Rome, Italy (3 nights)
As Italy’s capital city, Rome brings in a large number of tourists every year, drawn to the centuries old ruins, famous cathedrals, and inspiring art. This city is rich with culture and history.
- We’re about halfway through our tour as we hop on a plane that’ll take us from Paris to Rome. Once we arrive, spend your evening settling in however you like.
- Today we will go to one of the most visited tourist attractions in Rome – the Colosseum! After exploring this 2,000 year old amphitheater, we will also walk through the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
- Now you’ve got your free day in Rome, and you have so many options for how you’d like to spend this day! Go to Vatican City and the Sistine Chapel, throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain, people watch at the Spanish Steps, or walk through St. Peter’s Basilica.
Included activity: the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill
Optional activity: Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, St. Peter’s Basilica
London, England (3 nights)
London is not only England’s capital, but also the capital of the United Kingdom, and is yet another of the most popular cities in Europe for tourism. With a large number of tourist attractions mixed in with culture and history, it’s no surprise that London is as popular as it is.
- Today we’ve got another flight as we leave Italy and head to our last stop on the tour, London!
- We hope you aren’t afraid of heights! We’re taking you to the London Eye, London’s 135 meter ferris wheel with 360 degree panoramic views all over London. Overlooking Big Ben right below, and the rest of London all around, you’ll be stunned by the beauty of this city from above.
- After our ride on the London Eye, we’ll check out the 4D cinematic experience right next door! This is the first live action, 4D film produced in the UK and has the first ever 3D aerial photography over London.
- We’re leaving you with many options for how to spend your last full day of exploring a new country. Check out Buckingham Palace for the changing of the guards, go to Camden market, stroll through Hyde park, take a peek at Westminster Abbey, or head over to the Tower of London and London Bridge.
Included activity: London Eye, 4D cinematic experience
Optional activity: Buckingham Palace, Camden market, Hyde park, Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, London Bridge
Amsterdam, Netherlands (1 night)
- Today we’ll make our way back to Amsterdam, where we started our tour. Once we’re back in the Netherlands, you’ll spend the last day with all your new friends. Let’s all go out together for our last night out!
- You will leave our accommodation throughout the day, depending on when your flight to home or your next destination is! Don’t forget to trade contact info with your new lifelong, international friends (if you haven’t already).
- Be 21-35 years old
- Be English language proficient – all tours will be provided only in English.
- Be physically capable – expected to carry all of your own luggage and be able to walk mid to long distances.
- Have health insurance that covers international travel or travel insurance. We recommend going with World Nomads travel insurance, as they are a worldwide recognized travel insurance company and trusted by many travelers and companies.
- Have current passport with expiration date at least 6 months after the end of the tour.
- Have an open mind and a positive attitude!
Fees and Payment
- Cost: $2,700
- Deposit (required to secure your spot, you may pay this below): $250
- 2nd Payment (due 6 months prior to start date – Dec. 6, 2020): $820
- 3rd Payment (due 3 months prior to start date – Mar. 6, 2021: $815
- Final Payment (due 1 month prior to start date – May 6, 2021): $815
People of all races, religions, ethnicities, and sexual orientations are welcome – we are a non discriminatory company.