- This event has passed.
Cambodia Two-Week Tour 2021
February 19 - March 4$250 – $1300
Join us in Cambodia and experience the best of both worlds as we spend time appreciating the culture and history of this country while also soaking up the sun on the many white sand beaches and fun water parks.
Click the to see the daily itineraries.
Siem Reap (2 nights + 1 night bus)
Siem Reap is a popular destination for tourists and travelers to visit, as it is a gateway for the world famous temples of Angkor, including the most well known, Angkor Wat. This city is the perfect place to learn about the Khmer culture of Cambodia.
- Check into our hostel accommodation in the center of Siem Reap! People will be arriving throughout the day, so we have no official plans until the evening. Once everyone has arrived, our whole group will get together for some welcome drinks and to meet each other and your tour leaders!
- Prepare yourselves for an early morning! Today we take you to see the sunrise at the infamous Angkor Wat temple, and afterwards, hop back into your tuk tuk which will take you to explore TWO more temples.
- After coming back to the hostel, the rest of your day is free. Take a nap, have a beer, and then get ready for a fun night out on Pub Street! Who will be courageous enough to eat a scorpion or a spider?! You will definitely find young Cambodians selling them on Pub Street… Now that’s a picture to send home to Mom.
- Today we take a trip to a silk farm, where we can see how silk is made! Starting from the baby silkworms, and ending in beautifully woven silk scarves, we get to see each step along the way. This trip will only take a few hours out of our last day in Siem Reap!
- Spend the rest of your day exploring the insanely cheap and awesome markets, eating delicious (and again, insanely cheap) street food, and even putting your feet into those funny fish tanks where the fish tickle your feet and clean the skin.
- Tonight we take a night bus to our next destination! And don’t worry, these buses have beds.
- Included: Exploring temples, day trip to the silk farm
- Optional: Eating bugs!
Koh Rong Island (2 nights)
Koh Rong Island is an exciting island, well known by backpackers and young travelers looking for some sand, sun, and a good time!
- Our night bus arrives in Sihanoukville in the early morning, and from there we will all get on a ferry and make our way towards Koh Rong!
- After arriving to our hostel, spend the day as you please… Take a swim, catch some rays, or maybe play some beach games. With a 50 cent beer in hand of course!
- After your siesta, get ready for Nestival!! This is a fun beach party hosted every Monday by a local hostel. We know you might be a bit tired, but don’t worry… We’ll pump you up with a round of Joss shots!
- Today you’ve got a whole day to do anything you want. Fancy a snorkel trip? Easy to book one through our hostel accommodation!
- Included: Nestival
- Optional: Beer, more beer, and snorkel trip (at least the beer is super cheap)
Otres Beach (2 nights)
Otres Beach is a lesser known spot just a 10-15 minute tuk tuk ride outside of Sihanoukville. Sihanoukville does have its own beach, but thanks to pollution and littering, it is not the picturesque and clean white sand beach lined with adorably instagrammable beach bars that we will find on Otres Beach.
- Let’s catch our ferry back to Sihanoukville and hop on some tuk tuks that will take us to our hostel on Otres Beach. Spend your day bar hopping along the beach or just laying out along the gorgeous white sand.
- Tonight, prepare yourselves for an awesome JUNGLE RAVE! Every Wednesday, you can see all the backpackers throughout Sihanoukville and Otres hopping onto tuk tuks and making their way into the jungle to dance the night away at a rave called Kerfuffle. Kerfuffle has its own currency and everything. Make sure to pack your glitter!
- We know you’re all probably exhausted and hungover. Luckily, you’re on a beautiful beach. Not the worst place to come back to life.
- Once you’re feeling a bit better, join us out in the ocean, where you can spend the rest of your day bouncing around at Splash Party Water Park. That’s right! Otres Beach has a massive inflatable water park on the ocean. Let’s feel like kids for the rest of the afternoon!
- Included: Kerfuffle, Splash Party Water Park
- Optional: Beach bar hopping
Kampot (3 nights)
Kampot is a quaint little city nestled along a gorgeous river, known for its pepper plantations and salt fields. With lots of exciting activities and day trips, nobody has ever said that they’re bored in Kampot!
- Hop on a bus for a few hours drive from Otres/Sihanoukville to Kampot
- Spend your day settling in and chilling out
- Tonight, we hop on a river cruise for sunset! What better way to enjoy the sunset than on a boat with a drink in hand?
- Otres isn’t the only place in Cambodia with a fun water park to spend your day at! Today we go to Arcadia Waterpark, which is a water park on the river just outside of Kampot City, where you can spend your day jumping off the rope swing, going down the massive slide, bouncing your friends off the ‘blob’, flying with the zipline, launching your friends off the Russian swing, or being a bit more mellow and relaxing on the many floats along the water. Up to you!
- Kampot has so many different activities for travelers to choose from, so today you get a full day to do anything that interests you. Some ideas to help your brain juices get flowing; take a trip to the salt flats and pepper plantation, rent a motorbike to take you up Bokor Mountain, rent some bicycles and explore the city, kayak the Green Cathedral, or even take a trip to nearby town Kep for some fresh seafood!
- Included: Sunset river cruise, Arcadia Waterpark
- Optional: Salt flats and pepper plantation, Bokor Mountain, bicycle rentals, kayaking, trip to Kep.
Phnom Penh (2 nights)
Phnom Penh is the incredibly confusing to pronounce capital of Cambodia. It’s a busy, bustling city, and most well known for the historic sites that you can visit to learn about the Cambodian genocide.
- Today we get back onto a bus and make our way to Phnom Penh
- Once we arrive and get checked in, you can spend the rest of your day exploring the city and its many markets. Maybe grab some street food for dinner, while you still can.
- Get ready for an emotional day, as we take a day trip to the Killing Fields and Prison S21 where we will all learn about the Cambodian genocide. Travel isn’t just about having fun. Travel is about learning, growing, and expanding your knowledge about cultures all over our world.
- Included: Killing Fields and Prison S21 trip
- Optional: exploring markets, street food
Siem Reap (1 night)
- It’s our last full day in Cambodia, so we’ll catch a bus back to Siem Reap, where we started our tour. Spend the last day with all your new friends, and let’s all go out together for our last night out!
- You will leave our accommodation throughout the day, depending on when your flight or bus to home or your next destination is! Don’t forget to trade contact info with your new lifelong, international friends (if you haven’t already).
- Be 21-35 years old
- Be English language proficient – all tours will be provided only in English.
- Be physically capable – expected to carry all of your own luggage and be able to walk mid to long distances.
- Have health insurance that covers international travel or travel insurance. We recommend going with World Nomads travel insurance, as they are a worldwide recognized travel insurance company and trusted by many travelers and companies.
- Have current passport with expiration date at least 6 months after the end of the tour.
- Have an open mind and a positive attitude!
Fees and Payment
- Cost: $1,300
- Deposit (required to secure your spot, you may pay this below): $250
- 2nd Payment (due 6 months prior to start date – Aug 19, 2020): $350
- 3rd Payment (due 3 months prior to start date – Nov 19, 2020): $350
- Final Payment (due 1 month prior to start date – Jan 19, 2021): $350
People of all races, religions, ethnicities, and sexual orientations are welcome – we are a non discriminatory company.